2020 Annual Dues and PKD Donation
The 2020 Annual Dues were formally assessed as of 15 December 2019 with the release of the 1st Notice invoices. Remember, your current 2019 Membership Card expires at midnight on 31 December 2019. The Financial Secretary will release your new 2020 Membership Card upon payment of the 2020 Annual Dues.
There are a variety of ways through which you can pay your annual dues, and if interested, the annual Penny per Knight per Day (PKD) Charity Fund donation. The PKD Fund is a Virginia State Council charitable fund that is used specifically to promote and support the deacons, priests and sisters that serve our Church.
Our Fraternal Year 19/20 Budget, approved in June 2019, set our Annual Dues at: $50.00/Regular Member and $10.00/Honorary Member. Honorary Life Members are not assessed dues but can still elect to donate to our PKD Charity drive by writing a check for $3.65 or calling me and I will charge your credit card. All payment options are active now if you like to pay early.
1st Payment Method: You can write a check made out to:
- K of C Council 10515
- Mail your check to:
Kempsville Council No. 10515
PO Box 65530
Virginia Beach, VA 23467
2nd Payment Method: Go online to your council website and select the MEMBERS tab and then select PAY YOUR DUES from the drop down menu. You will be brought to the DUES payment screen.
- If you logged on to the MEMBERS ONLY area of the council’s website, your member information will automatically populate
- If you didn’t log on to the MEMBERS ONLY area you will need to fill in the blank form with your member number and contact information to ensure payment is posted to your account.
Immediately after your member information is the block “Dues Payable.” Fill in the block with your DUES from the membership invoice you received from the Financial Secretary. Note: The block may already be prepopulated if you logged in with your membership number.
The “Donation Amount” is the VA State Council’s Penny per Knight per Day (PKD) charitable fund is used specifically to promote and support the deacons, priests, and sisters that serve our Church. The block is prepopulated with suggested donation of $3.65. You can accept this amount or insert the amount you would like to donate.
The website will auto-calculate and display the additional funds collected for the credit card processing fee.
Click on the “PROCEED TO PAYMENT” button, and you will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
3rd Payment Method: Use your credit card and our Square Card Reader Account (note: electronic receipts can be provided)
- You can see me in person, and I’ll use our Square Card Reader to swipe your credit card. The cost is 2.6% of the transaction plus $0.10.
- $51.44 – Annual Dues
- $55.18 – Annual Dues plus $3.65 PKD donation
- You can call me, and I will take down your credit card information (cc number, expiration MM/YY, and CVC), and then charge your credit card by manually keying in your card information on the Square Reader website. The processing charge is 3.5% of the transaction cost plus $0.15.
- $51.97 – Annual Dues
- $55.75 – Annual Dues plus $3.65 PKD donation